Ready to Plan a Transition?
Key Transition Steps
There are a wide variety of factors that will impact the decisions you make if you're planning to make a transition. Here are the key steps to follow to ensure that your next move is a great one!
- Identify your housing options.
- Identify any adaptations you'll need in your next home.
- Identify the best way to meet your healthcare needs.
- Review your financial situation and identify how to make the most of your resources.
- Review legal considerations to address issues such as minimizing taxation on a home sale.
- Identify the best way to sell your home, considering pricing, staging, showing, negotiating the sale and closing, and packing and moving.
We can help you work through each of these steps. We have the skills and knowledge to make the transition to the next phase of your life an outstanding experience!
For more information, call us today at 706-300-4079 or use the contact form on the right to send us an email. We look forward to meeting you.
You can also take advantage of our free Moving On Guide that provides advice and worksheets to help in your planning, and let me know if you want a free Home Valuation to let you know what your home is worth.
Here's Another Senior Resource: A Place for Mom